The Key Property Service website makes use of accesskeys as an alternative form of navigation for those that require it.
Accesskeys are simply accessible shortcuts designed to enable a visitor to navigate quickly to main areas of the website by using their keyboard. They are useful for people who need or prefer to use a keyboard to navigate the internet.
On Windows based systems, users should hold the 'Alt' key and press one of the numbers listed below to jump to that area. Apple Mac users should use 'Ctrl' instead of 'Alt'.
The accesskeys are:
- '0' - Site Index page & Access key details (This Page).
- '1' - Homepage.
- '2' - Main Services Page.
- '3' - Inventory Management Service.
- '4' - Tenant Check-in Service.
- '5' - Tenant Check-out Service.
- '6' - Mid-term Inspection Reports.
- '7' - Contact Us Page.
- '9' - The About Key Property Services Page.
Each individual page has two skip links enabled. They are:
- ',' - Skip to Main Content
- '.' - Skip to Footer